1. Identification data
According to Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the data of the owner of the website www.rutadelvinodelamancha.com (hereinafter, the “Web Page “):
- Name or corporate name: Asociación Ruta del Vino de la Mancha
- Tax identification number: G-13353438
- Residence or domicile: Avda. Herencia, 2 – Alcazar de San Juan – Ciudad Real
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These general conditions of use and navigation (hereinafter, the “Conditions”), seek to regulate the relationship between the owner of the website, as a service provider, and the users who access and browse the Ruta del Vino de La Mancha.
The Website offers users information about the La Mancha Wine Route and all of this in accordance with these Conditions.
If the user continues browsing our Website, he/she accepts without reservations of any kind, these Conditions of use.
The owner of the Website reserves the right to modify these Conditions at any time, so its review is advised.
3. Intellectual and industrial property
3.1 Legal protection of content
The La Mancha Wine Route Association is the owner of the Website and the exploitation rights of the intellectual and industrial property of the Website. Likewise, the owner has obtained the appropriate authorizations related to the image rights of those who appear on the web.
The total or partial reproduction, copying or distribution of the content is prohibited, without the express authorization of the Asociación Ruta del Vino de la Mancha. The design of the portal and its source codes, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear in it, belong to the Asociación Ruta del Vino de la Mancha and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The total or partial reproduction of the contents published on the portal is prohibited. Likewise, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, publicly communicate, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way all or part of the contents and elements of the Website for public or commercial purposes, if you do not have with the express written authorization of the Asociación Ruta del Vino de la Mancha.
3.2 Exclusion of Warranties and User Responsibility
The Asociación Ruta del Vino de la Mancha is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may be caused by errors or omissions in the content or by lack of availability of the website, since it is based on external servers. The Asociación Ruta del Vino de la Mancha will do everything possible to guarantee the operation of the website, but for issues related to maintenance or repair services, the service may be interrupted.
The Asociación Ruta del Vino de la Mancha reserves the right to make any appropriate changes or modifications to the website, being able to add or delete content or services on the website without prior notice.
4. Protection of personal data | Data collection
The Asociación Ruta del Vino de la Mancha undertakes to treat the personal data of users in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data (LO 15/1999 of December 13 of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of January 19 by which approves the regulations for the development of the LOPD and in the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 of April 27, 2016.
User information will be captured as follows:
– Contact form: in order to respond appropriately, the USER’s data will be captured when the USER completes the name, telephone and email field.
– Subscription form: the email to be able to send newsletters about promotions, offers or news from La Ruta del Vino de la Mancha.
– Cookies: When browsing the web, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has been forwarded to them, your operating system and the browser used.
Thus, by filling in the contact form or the subscription form, the user understands and accepts that the Asociación Ruta del Vino de la Mancha has access to the personal data of users in different files registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Protection Agency. Data according to the nature of the contact.
5. Link Policy
The Asociación Ruta del Vino de la Mancha authorizes those persons or entities that make or are going to make a hyperlink from other web pages, although compliance with the following conditions will be necessary:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the prior express authorization of the Asociación Ruta del Vino de la Mancha.
– The web page that contains the link will not have illicit information or content, contrary to morality.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be established on the website of the Asociación Ruta del Vino de la Mancha, nor on its services or contents.
– The establishment of the link does not imply the existence of relations between the Asociación Ruta del Vino de la Mancha and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of the Asociación Ruta del Vino de la Mancha of the services and content offered on said website or portal.
The Asociación Ruta del Vino de la Mancha does not assume any type of responsibility, directly or indirectly, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications , opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on unmanaged websites
The Asociación Ruta del Vino de la Mancha has complaint forms available for users and customers. For any claim, you can write to email@example.com or by post to the Asociación Ruta del Vino de la Mancha, Avda. Herencia, 2, 13600 – Alcázar de San Juan ( Ciudad Real ).
7. Applicable legislation
The relations between the Asociación Ruta del Vino de la Mancha and the user will be governed by current Spanish regulations in relation to the applicable regulations and the competent jurisdiction and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Ciudad Real .