VILLARRUBIA DE LOS OJOS
The location of this museum was made possible thanks to the restoration and adaptation of the old municipal slaughter, which dates back to 1904.
The museum, consisting of four rooms, offers a tour of the history of the people of our land, through the recreation of the economic activities that were carried out in this municipality and the utensils that were used in them. This walk begins in prehistoric times and extends up to the middle of the 20th century.
There are temporary exhibitions of painting and photography throughout the year, as well as conferences and talks. The recently refurbished patio of the Museum is the setting for concerts and competitions.