Bodegas Pago de la Jaraba
Bodega Pago de la Jaraba was born at the beginning of the 21st century on the border between Villarrobledo and El Provencio.
Bodega Pago de la Jaraba
The Pago de la Jaraba winery was born at the beginning of the 21st century. Wine, Manchego cheese and olive oil reflect the winery’s commitment to history and well-done things.
What to do in Bodega Pago de la Jaraba
During a visit, you can learn not only about the production of our Pago Wines, Artisan Manchego Cheeses and Extra Virgin Olive Oilsbut also the origin of our products, the raw material of our gourmet products, visiting vineyards, purebred Manchega sheep and olive groves, as well as the production and final sale… and all within the same estate.
Design the visit that best suits your interest, the tour can include the three types of Agrotourism, two or just one, to make your experience as pleasant and stimulating as possible.
Full visit + wine tasting
Enjoy a complete visit to the whole La Jaraba and learn about our company philosophy. The visit includes a visit and explanation of our windmill, a visit to our Manchego sheep farm, a visit to our Manchego artisan cheese dairy, a visit to our oil mill that produces our extra virgin olive oil and finally a visit to our exclusive wine cellar. The visit ends with a tasting of our products: wine, cheese and extra virgin olive oil.
- Approximate duration: 2.5 hours
- Price for groups of more than 10 people: €20 per person. Please consult the price for smaller groups
Winery visit + tasting
Visit our exclusive winery where you will discover the necessary steps for the production of excellent wines. Learn about the careful details that are carried out in our cellar from the moment of production, assembly and aging to its final labeling. The visit ends with a tasting of our products: wine, cheese and extra virgin olive oil.
- Approximate duration: 1.25 hours
- Price for groups of more than 10 people: €12 per person. For smaller groups consult
Visit to vineyard + winery + tasting
Discover the qualities that make our vineyard and our wines unique. Discover the varieties that are planted in La Jaraba. Then visit the winery where you will witness the grapes’ movement in the cellar. The visit ends with a tasting of our products: wine, cheese and extra virgin olive oil.
- Approximate duration: 2 hours
- Price for groups of more than 10 people: €17 per person. For smaller groups consult
Choose the route you want to take during your visit to La Jaraba and focus on what most attracts your attention. Finish with a tasting of your choice, choosing the number of wines you want to taste or take an introductory tasting course. If you fancy something special, contact us!
- Approximate duration: As long as you decide
- Price to agree
- C/ Garay, 1 | 45820 El Toboso | Toledo
- Carretera Nacional 310, Km. 142,7 | 02600 Villarrobledo | Albacete
- +34 669 775 263 or +34 967 138 250
Information about visits:
- Opening hours:
- Timetable by arrangement.
- Normal schedule
Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Spanish | English
- Other information:
- Appointment required | No minimum group | The price to be arranged depending on the quantity