In the last century, the Lahoz family began their journey through the exciting world of viticulture by making their first vineyard plantations. Year after year and with great effort, the extension of land grew and with it the illusion of being able to produce their own wines. In 2004, the first grapes were harvested in this great winery.
Bodegas Lahoz cultivates three large estates wisely chosen from among the best places in the La Mancha plain: “La Nieva”, “El Pantano” and “Vega Córcoles” with a total of 500 hectares of vineyards.
80% of the vineyard is occupied by the red varieties Tempranillo, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah, and the remaining 20% by the white varieties Airén, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Moscatel de Grano Menudo.
The Bodegas Lahoz project is perfectly reflected in its winery. Among the vineyards of Finca La Nieva rises the imposing architecture of this winery with a sober and monastic atmosphere in which its wines can be born and rest in absolute silence.
What to do in Bodegas Lahoz
Discover the art of winemaking from its roots. Visit Bodegas Lahoz and breathe the sober and monastic atmosphere in which our wines are born and rest in the most absolute silence.
Walk through its sea of vineyards and enjoy the pleasure of savouring a great wine with your family or friends in our spacious spaces.
Visit to the Winery + Wine Tasting
Guided tour of the winery that will show you step by step the process of winemaking and wine aging, and then conclude the tour in our tasting room, where you can taste a wine accompanied by a tapa.
The basic visit is completed with a guided tasting of five wines accompanied by introductory tasting explanations.
How to get to Bodegas Lahoz
Take exit at Km. 99 of Autovia A-43. The sign indicates Service Road
Take the old N-310 towards Villarrobledo. At Km.108.5 turn right onto the path and cross the bridge to reach the winery.
- Ctra. N-310 Tomelloso – Villarrobledo Km. 108.5 | Socuéllamos ( Ciudad Real )
- +34 926 69 90 83
Information about visits:
- Opening hours:
- From Monday to Friday from 08:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Phone for reservations:
- +34 926 69 90 83
- Email for reservations:
- Spanish | English
- Other information:
- Appointment required